- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on your provided phone number and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- In the event of the designated address following outside the deliver zone offered by us.
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction, or authorisation from you at the time of delivery.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking order
- Failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the vendor.